Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 149

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  10:23:59 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fred Hubbard's Straight Life LP is one I never grow tired of.

Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  10:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, Freddy is da' man. From what I recall he used to get flack from people like Miles for being "too commercial" and he did have his wah/wah electronica days, but that guy can really play. Don't have that recording, but plenty of Freddy on other people's...specially the things he did with Stanley Turrentine. S U G A R

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  11:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For some reason, Turrentine never snapped with me. I'll go back and try to check some more though. I know that Fred H and him were labelmates along with Hubert Laws.

Honestly, my favorite Fred Hub action is him playing under other people. He kills it on Coltrane's Ascension for example.

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2064 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  6:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Breaking Benjamin- "Simple Design"

This song rocks

We ride the warp of space into the womb of night.
Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
764 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  7:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult

Fuck yeah!!!!!

If life is but a dream, wake me.

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  06:13:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Geno - Clifford Brown is pretty mighty, I may have to give "Study in Brown," a spin again soon.

Loper - I think Miles said the same thing about Hub in his autobiography. And considering Hub's work with The Jazz Messangers and Herbie's various albums, I would agree! But of his solo stuff, Sky Dive is still one of my current favorite discs.

This morning I had some Supergrass stuck in my head......

Moving off of Supergrass' self titled album

Another band I think always has great opening tracks for their albums.

Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  06:22:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hayseed

She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult

Fuck yeah!!!!!

Abso-fucking-lutely!

I still love that album!

Electric was fun to crank too.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  08:10:09 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brooks

Geno - Clifford Brown is pretty mighty, I may have to give "Study in Brown," a spin again soon.

Loper - I think Miles said the same thing about Hub in his autobiography. And considering Hub's work with The Jazz Messangers and Herbie's various albums, I would agree! But of his solo stuff, Sky Dive is still one of my current favorite discs.

This morning I had some Supergrass stuck in my head......

Moving off of Supergrass' self titled album

Another band I think always has great opening tracks for their albums.

Yeah, I think I remember that. Its been ages since I read it though. Sky dive is indeed good. Thats the one with all the blue shit on the cover right?

And yeah, the first couple of Supergrass records are great.

Since were all talkin classic jazz, Id like to plug Mr. Ahmad Jamal. He was so sparingly minimal and got knocked on for it by the critics while people like Miles were huge fans because of what he didnt play. What a huge shame it is that those two never did anything together. I love Ahmad.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  09:31:40 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone see the new Pixies film?

Watched it last night. Not the best thing I've ever seen, but damn good.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  09:37:38 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A completely unreleased Quicksand LP from 98? I had no idea. Here, I uploaded it for you guys. It's SOOO good.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/itr4ro

Go to Top of Page

chevega
Assistant Driver

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  11:16:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit chevega's Homepage  Reply with Quote
greetings swervies,

new here, but i had to post about the pixies. what's the new film about? i saw them twice back in 92, the same year from which i still have my sadly unused ticket to see swervedriver at minneapolis' 7th street entry. to this day i can't remember what horrible calamity kept me from missing that show!

anyway, for what it's worth, today's song is "man out of time" by elvis costello, though last week i was also on the supergrass kick with "mary".

thanks for reading!

j. vega

www.thespeeds.net

www.myspace.com/thespeeds
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  12:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's a recently released documentary about their whole reunion deal they did a couple of years ago. Like I said, it's not the best doc I've ever seen and actually is pretty uneventful in spots, but a good watch regardless. You definately get to see some internal dirt.

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
764 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  2:39:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by interloper

A completely unreleased Quicksand LP from 98? I had no idea. Here, I uploaded it for you guys. It's SOOO good.

Scary. I just downloaded it over the weekend. At first I thought it was demos that wound up on the Rival Schools album but surprisingly only one of those songs made it to that release. Pretty good stuff. Not as heavy but Walter is a god in my book and its damn good.

If life is but a dream, wake me.

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2064 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  6:06:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Grinspoon- railrider

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2064 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  6:08:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mary

Today; What More Can I Say- Nina Simone

Very nice! I

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  6:25:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How to Disappear Completely" - Radiohead

What a gorgeous song.
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  7:46:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Song of the Hour:
"Song For a Blue Guitar" - Red House Painters
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  8:10:20 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hayseed

quote:

Scary. I just downloaded it over the weekend. At first I thought it was demos that wound up on the Rival Schools album but surprisingly only one of those songs made it to that release. Pretty good stuff. Not as heavy but Walter is a god in my book and its damn good.

Man, Walter is an insanely good writer even to this day. Tom Capone's guitar solos are works of perfection as well. Quicksand is right up there with ye olde SWD in terms of bands that never got the credit they deserve, and could mop the floor with most band's songs that are around over ten years later. That LP is killing me. Great, great stuff.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  8:15:45 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by moenkopi46_2

"How to Disappear Completely" - Radiohead

What a gorgeous song.

Yeah, that's one of my faves.

Not to get too music nerd, but, the bass line in that one always killed me. I love how for about the first half of the song, the bass runs it's pattern and remains the same while everything else around it follows the changes. Make any sense? I can't think of the name, but there's a Stereolab song that does the same thing.

Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  8:19:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by moenkopi46_2

Song of the Hour:
"Song For a Blue Guitar" - Red House Painters

Yeah, I really like that CD. Got into Mark Kozelek after I heard Sun Kil Moon.

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  11:34:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Machine Gun-Peter Brotzmann Quartet

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  11:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Charlatans - Frinck

Hello new posters!

"If all else fails, X equals 8" Alex P Keaton
Go to Top of Page

Mary
Swervelette

4 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  1:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just Like Honey- Jesus & Mary Chain

www.myspace.com/marymoeisrolling
Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2064 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  4:52:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Disturbed- "Bring The Violence"

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  7:02:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"A Life Worth Living" - Aereogramme
From My Heart Has a Wish That You Would Not Go

It's their new one. Fucking fantastic.
Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  05:00:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Loper - I have that Pixies documentary, Loud Quiet Loud. It's a good watch for fans, you get to see a glimpse of what each of the band members are like. I thought it was funny to see Frank Black interacting with his wife's kids. There is something amusing about the guy who wrote "Broken Face," hanging out with little kids. I don't know why…. But overall, nothing ground breaking.

Have you seen the Live from Boston DVD? That is a good one. I almost went to that show, but I was kind of Pixied out at that point, had already seen them a few times on that tour.

Today's song of the morning :

Buena by Morphine

Man I miss this band. Any other fans out there?

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  07:40:09 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Agreed about Frank. However, I dearly love the fact that the guy allowed himself to grow up and out of the sort of thing he did when he was younger. It just seems like a lot of music artists don't allow themselves that, and neither do their fans. Dog in the sand is a very mature sounding and astoundingly brilliant album, but sounds like it came from an adult as opposed to an energy filled youngster like he once was.

Haven't seen that Boston thing you speak of. In all honesty, I kind of shunned the whole reunion thing. It just seems silly to me when these bands get back together and just play the same old stuff. I got to see them around Bossanova era and that's good enough for me. They weren't nearly as popular when they were an actual band as they are now. Strange.

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  08:01:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

They weren't nearly as popular when they were an actual band as they are now. Strange.

Absolutely true. If there is any band that deserves to 'sell out' and do a reunion tour of old favorites just for the cash, it's them, in my humble opinion. Maybe Swervedriver too, of course. Most other bands I would think it's a little silly.

Dog in the Sand is a great album. I think I pretty much dig everything he has done upto that album. Haven't really kept up with his more recent projects.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  09:12:43 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good point man, and you're totally right. They deserve the money. I feel this way when everyone complains about Iggy's Lust for Life being in every goddamn television commercial in history. Let the guy make some money. The Stooges seem like a big deal now after all these years and everyone's caught up with them, but when they were around, no one really cared at all. They got dropped from two labels back to back. All things considered, it's odd how time changes outlooks. Velvet Underground...same deal.

Yeah, Dog in the Sand is absolutely brilliant. I love that record dearly. Everything up to that including the non-Catholics LP's are really fantastic too. You're right though, not much since that record has been all that great. There are songs here and there, but DITS doesn't have a bad spot on it in my opinion.

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  9:42:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brooksy, I love Morphine also. My favourite LP is Yes. Favourite track is Super Sex, which i have a habit of singing/yelling while staggering home through the city. Gotta love the feel of Morphine in your system

Today
http://www.chairpage.com/ Silverchair - Straight Lines. Streaming here.

Also, JJJ are playing a Sparta track which is also catching my interest.

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2064 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  04:19:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Taking It To The Streets"- Sung by me for Eugene
or
Sweet Leaf from Sabbath take your pick

Edited by - Jeronimo on 02/07/2007 04:28:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  06:22:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crozarey

Brooksy, I love Morphine also. My favourite LP is Yes. Favourite track is Super Sex, which i have a habit of singing/yelling while staggering home through the city. Gotta love the feel of Morphine in your system

Nice! I forgot, they were fairly popular down under, right? Being as they were from Boston (Cambridge, MA actually), I was lucky enough to see them live quite a few times. The last time, the city of Cambridge had blocked off a large portion of a major city street, and Morphine played right in the middle. People were on roof tops, street lights, hanging out of windows, it was amazing. Sadly Mark Sandman died of a heart attack, I beleive while playing on stage, just a few weeks later.

I still love all of their albums, but Cure For Pain still gets the most spins! Like Swimming is a favorite too.

I've blathered on for too long, I'm late for work!

I'll stay on the Morphine kick today:

Potion from Like Swimming

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  08:08:59 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Honey White rocks me.

Is that what its called?

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  09:58:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes sir, you are correct. Honey White from the Yes album! Unfortunately, if you are from the Boston area, most local TV stations have used that for some sort of theme music back in the day and you would probably be sick of it. Not the case for me. It's still a damn fine song.

This afternoon my favorite song is:

St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast, by Frank Fuckin' Zappa

Zappa has many, many great albums - but Apostrophe/Overnite Sensation is so fucking good. It's like watching a movie.

Edited by - Brooks on 02/07/2007 10:00:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  11:31:27 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Honey White rocks my pants, even though I can't help but desire a goddamn guitar.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  12:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A 120 minute James Brown mixtape.

I'm bringin tapes back!

That's right. Nostaliga overtakes me from time to time. Well, that, and I'm stuck with a tape deck in the van.

Edited by - interloper on 02/07/2007 12:31:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

boomer0127
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1443 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  1:14:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit boomer0127's Homepage  Send boomer0127 an AOL message  Send boomer0127 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brooks

This afternoon my favorite song is:

St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast, by Frank Fuckin' Zappa

Zappa has many, many great albums - but Apostrophe/Overnite Sensation is so fucking good. It's like watching a movie.

YES! Zappa! I love that whole group of songs starting with yellow snow. The Overnite Sensation side (I have the Ryko double release) is great, too. People think I'm completely insane humming "Movin' to Montana sooon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon (yipee yi yo tai yayee)". But then people probably think I'm insane even when I'm not doing that...

http://boomer0127.googlepages.com/home
http://www.last.fm/user/boomer0127
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  1:38:53 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Roxy and Elsewhere is the best from that band. Personally, I'm an original Mothers kind of guy. Chunga's Revenge, and Weasles are my favorite LP's. Hot rats is a close third.

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  1:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just picked up You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 2 (The Helsinki Concert) recently. There is a good version of Montana (whipping floss) on that one Boomer. Man does that album sound good! That might have been the same tour as Roxy? Roxy might be my next purchase.

One Size Fits All is pretty killer too.

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2064 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  5:35:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Po-jamma people, Bamboozled by Love, Inca Roads, I'm the Slime... man, I devoted many hours to Zappa in my life. Always had great players with him. His autobiography is a grrreat read.

Don't let your meat loaf.

Morphine is great as well. Good picks Brooksy.

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  10:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was is Rockschool where the kids played at a post-Frank, Zappa concert? Was the last time i heard their stuff.

Joes Garage kills me. I havent gone through any of his other gear yet. I will hunt down Chunga's Revenge and maybe Overnight Sensation.

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2064 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  04:11:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bad funk stripe- grinspoon

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  04:35:03 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Zappa players, I'm seeing Belew in about a week.

Can't wait.

Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  05:47:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As for Zappa, one of my favs is Uncle Meat. I actually saw the Mothers live, when I was far too young to know what Zappa was all about. Yes, before most of you were born. It was the original band too...Jimmy Carl Black (the "indian" of the group), Don Preston, etc..RUTABAGAAAA..

Today it's Catherine Wheel-Ferment CD. Black Metallic must be one of the best tunes ever written. Splendid.
Here's a decent link for a Rob Dickinson interview. I haven't heard his solo CD, anybody here heard it?

http://www.auralgasms.com/Features/RobD/default.aspx

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  06:25:32 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Uncle Meat is great. King Kong is insane. So good.

Today, Girl on a Motorbike. It's in the upper echilon of my favorite SWD songs. The guitar pattern/motif that it's built around is pure genius. Lyrically, it might be my absolute favorite.

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2064 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  5:55:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Choice! Belew is awesome. One of the best.

quote:

Speaking of Zappa players, I'm seeing Belew in about a week.

Can't wait.

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2064 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  6:29:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes Eugene. I have the Dickinson solo effort. Let me go get it from the vault, hang on. (mumble,grumble,fumble,stumble,Doh!) Ah ha!
"Fresh Wine For The Horses" -2005
I have it playing right now to refresh my guliver. Die hard Wheel fans will love it or hate it. The first 5 songs are quite mellow. There is a cover of "Mutineer" from Warren Zevon. I'm unsure of what the original sounds like. The album opens with "My Name Is Love",very tastefull.But, someone should tell the guy his name is Rob. My fave is "The Storm" and I also dig "Towering and Flowering". Both of these tracks remind me of The Wheel days. Go figure, Brian Futter, Neil Sims, and Tim Freise-Greene are doing what they do best on these two tunes. I don't know man, for the most part its an honest solo effort. Rob plays most of the instruments and writes most of the songs.The man has talent. I'd love to get you a copy Eugene. I'm still a derelict though.

7 out of 10 on the J'mo scale.

quote:
Originally posted by Eugene

As for Zappa, one of my favs is Uncle Meat. I actually saw the Mothers live, when I was far too young to know what Zappa was all about. Yes, before most of you were born. It was the original band too...Jimmy Carl Black (the "indian" of the group), Don Preston, etc..RUTABAGAAAA..

Today it's Catherine Wheel-Ferment CD. Black Metallic must be one of the best tunes ever written. Splendid.
Here's a decent link for a Rob Dickinson interview. I haven't heard his solo CD, anybody here heard it?

http://www.auralgasms.com/Features/RobD/default.aspx

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  9:03:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like Rob's new album, but it is on the soft side. I mean, he's never been afraid of using his pipes, but the songwriting seems a little safe at times. Actually, what getting his solo album did was make me wanna get out "Adam & Eve" and "Like Cats & Dogs." I hadn't listened to either in wuite a while. I think "Adam & Eve" was horribly overlooked.

Today it's ...
"Nothing Lasts Forever Anymore" - Sloan
Go to Top of Page

boomer0127
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1443 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  06:42:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit boomer0127's Homepage  Send boomer0127 an AOL message  Send boomer0127 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Today - "Perfect Imposter" - On off Shifting Skin

moen - is this one of yours from a WAB or something? trying to figure out where i got it...

http://boomer0127.googlepages.com/home
http://www.last.fm/user/boomer0127
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  10:16:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that was on one of my first mixes.

Today it's ...
"Randy Described Eternity" - Built to Spill

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 149 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Swervedriver Discussion Forums © swervedriver Go To Top Of Page
thispagewasswervedrivenin0.26seconds. Snitz Forums 2000