Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 149

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  6:56:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Blowin' Cool from you know who.

We ride the warp of space into the womb of night.
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  10:44:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeronimo

Kenny G On Ice?
Go to Top of Page

frans
Passenger

Germany
83 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  12:53:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit frans's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sonic death, that is the "early sonic/sonic youth '81-'83" CD that is only one track because they were trying to be funny.... I tried it on random in the CD player, adds a whole new dimension.

www.myspace.com/wearethebandthat

Edited by - frans on 01/03/2007 12:55:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

darshun
Assistant Driver

USA
440 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  01:43:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit darshun's Homepage  Send darshun an AOL message  Click to see darshun's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thirty ought six - tike

My bootleg blog:
http://darshun.blogspot.com
http://el1011.com
Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  5:26:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by moenkopi46_2

quote:
Originally posted by Jeronimo

Kenny G On Ice?

LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  5:27:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seether- "The Remedy"

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
765 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  7:45:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Contest - Starflyer 59, off Talking Voice vs Singing Voice

Jason Martin and his band of merry songsmiths are quickly approaching Swervedriver status with me. Lets just say theyre a lock for Hayseed's Musical Hall of Fame.

If life is but a dream, wake me.

Edited by - hayseed on 01/03/2007 7:48:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
765 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2007 :  10:08:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today,

Take You On A Cruise - Interpol

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
765 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2007 :  10:01:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today,

In The Fade - "Queens of the Mother Fuck'n Stone Age"

Go to Top of Page

scottie
Swervelette

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2007 :  4:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Moving Forward"...by Protokoll.
Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2007 :  5:29:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seether- "The Gift"

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  09:29:28 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Deerhoof - The perfect me

Dear god, I'd pay this band a month's salary if they'd hire a different singer. Outside of that, this new LP of theirs is unfuckingbelievable.

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  11:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Karlonush

Hello, people

I'm a Russian student ))
My universety project was - optimization of web-search
After more then year of hardworking i've made such system ))
The main aim of the system is to bring high relevant search reqwests to user !!!

So this is a apha-version of the system, i need to rebuilt systems search engine for every keyword ((
But in future i think i'll find an exit ;)

I discover this searches :

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[url=http://stuff.twelvemonths.org/stuff1/evil-air-gun-air-gun/index.html]air gun[/url]
Please report me about all program bugs
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
[url=http://stuff.twelvemonths.org/stuff1/libel-attorney-malpractice/index.html]attorney[/url]
enjoy with new class of search ;-)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[url=http://stuff.twelvemonths.org/stuff1/marketing-blog-search/index.html]blog[/url]
enjoy with new class of search ;-)
[url=http://stuff.twelvemonths.org/stuff1/mark-online-site-banned/index.html]book[/url]
!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!
`````````````````````````````

[url=http://stuff.twelvemonths.org/stuff1/here-car-in-michigan/index.html]buy+car[/url]
--------------------------------------------------
[url=http://stuff.twelvemonths.org/stuff1/administration-business/index.html]business small[/url]
/////////////////////////////
Attentivly discover all the seach results
`````````````````````````````

Please post your comments

how about "rack off out of our site!"?

"If all else fails, X equals 8" Alex P Keaton
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  08:45:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Weekends of Sound" - 764-Hero
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  3:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Andy Partridge - Fuzzy Warbles box

Do the words "over a hundred through the roof amazing pop/rock songs in one batch" mean anything to you?

This guy is hands down the best pop songwriter walking on the planet. At least in my eyes.

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  4:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seether-"Hang On"

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  11:02:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The Surgeon's House" - Burning Airlines
Go to Top of Page

boomer0127
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1443 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  05:39:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit boomer0127's Homepage  Send boomer0127 an AOL message  Send boomer0127 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"All You Do Is Talk" - Boxer Rebellion

http://boomer0127.googlepages.com/home
http://www.last.fm/user/boomer0127
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  3:53:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paul Kelly - Don't Stand So Close To The WIndow.

Never heard any Andy Partridge before Inter, But PK is the best oz singer/songwriter in my book (and many others).

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
765 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  9:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll Be Your Man - The Black Keys

White boys talking jive. Gotta love it.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  08:18:02 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hayseed

I'll Be Your Man - The Black Keys

White boys talking jive. Gotta love it.

Hey Seed, check these guys out...

http://www.myspace.com/pearlene

Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  12:37:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crozarey

Paul Kelly - Don't Stand So Close To The WIndow.

Never heard any Andy Partridge before Inter, But PK is the best oz singer/songwriter in my book (and many others).

Second that about PK, Croz. He's become one of my songwriter heroes. There's this one song that he wrote about being in prison while his family was home celebrating Christmas, that really puts a knife in the heart and a tear in the eye for me. I think the title is "Making Gravy". That guy has a way with word even Dylan can't get close to. Lightfoot maybe, but not Bob Dylan. I've got sitting on my desk, 2 DVD's of PK and the Boon Companions sent to me by a friend in New Hampshire who is the person who really introduced me to Paul Kelly the most. And, this friend wants to hear some SWD. He's obviously one of "us". On ya'.

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  1:37:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speaking of "Knife In the Heart"

"Christmas Card From a Hooker In Minneapolis" - Tom Waits
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  3:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Geno, Andy Partridge was the brains behind XTC if that helps.

Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2007 :  06:30:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by interloper

Woops that goes back a ways. I'd forgotten. Need to check out his solo material sounds like.

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
765 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2007 :  1:57:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today,

Hey Sugar - On

Ken Andrews really needs to come back. What a talent.

Edit:
Well, after checking out Ken on myspace, it appears that he will be releasing a solo album in the 1st quarter of this year. Awesome news!

Edited by - hayseed on 01/18/2007 2:03:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2007 :  2:31:58 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eugene

quote:

Woops that goes back a ways. I'd forgotten. Need to check out his solo material sounds like.

Pretty much like XTC. Incredible shit. I guess all the stuff in that box he did in his recording shed by himself. It's like getting 9 new XTC LP's in a row. Incredible shit.

Go to Top of Page

drmcd
Assistant Driver

USA
365 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2007 :  5:55:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Kuntz" - Butthole Surfers
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  06:09:55 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Harmonia - Watussi

I'm still obsessed with 70's German electronic music. To me, this is one of the best LP's of the genre as a whole. Check it out, I uploaded the whole thing for anyone who wants it. Here's the link...go there, download it, unrar it (stuffit I believe for Mac people) and enjoy...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ha3pc1

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  5:17:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dark New Day - "Follow the Sun Down"

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  02:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw Paul Kelly at A Day On The Green in the Clare Valley yesterday. He played How To Make Gravy, Geno, was tearful. Also saw The Church, who again didnt do much for me, sorry Whitewatersky, I know you have a hard on for them. They werent well suited to a daylight slot in a picnic gig really. PK played as the sun set. The thing was this weekend they got 1/2 their yearly rainfall in 48 hours. The rain stopped as the first act, Josh Pyke (pretty good also) started playing and we actually got some sunburn during PK! The rain returned just as we got back to our car. Show stopper for me was Brass In Pocket as The Pretenders encore. Top Billing indeed! I was blown away by the quality of their show. She is a rock goddess at 55! I hope im doin half as well as Chrissy at her age. The 2+ bottles of Sav Blanc may have aided that review but really couldnt keep still and went a bit silly with the mad dancing with my friends. Pic to follow.

The Pretenders - Brass In Pocket

Go to Top of Page

darshun
Assistant Driver

USA
440 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  2:11:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit darshun's Homepage  Send darshun an AOL message  Click to see darshun's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Played out for punchlines by 31 knots

My bootleg blog:
http://darshun.blogspot.com
http://el1011.com
Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  3:09:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Disturbed- "Stricken"

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  3:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John Prine is close to being top dog on my song writers list. Haven't heard much Paul Kelly. I lost alot of respect for Dylan when I explored his live sets. Lousy! Sloppy!

Gary Jules is another favorite of mine. I have to get his newest effort. His first two albums I have listened to over and over and I just cannot get sick of them.

I do have much respect for Mr. Lightfoot, Eugene. Since I live in the U.P.,"The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald" is a very sobering experiece. Its all true about the "Gails of November". Lake Superior is an awesome force. Bitter cold and unforgiving. People die every year here. Hypothermia!!

Croz can claim the shark attack stories. I have the mighty Gitchee Gumme stories.

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  2:16:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dark New Day-"Brother"
Seether-"Gasoline"
Disturbed-"Prayer"
Foo Fighters - "Best of You"
Breaking Benjamin- "Firefly"
Stone Sour -"Through Glass"
Staind- "Mudshovel"

my song(s) for the day

Man, I've been going through one heck of a hard rock faze. I guess I suddenly got sick of the winers in the alternative music scene.
And whats up with the Emo thing anyway? Boo fricken hoo, my girlfriend didn't call me last night. Bunch of crybaby crap. And the indie scene has just left me bored out of my skull. I listen to the college station when I'm on my route. So many DJ's are pumping out the candy pants punk and emo. Makes me slightly insane.

Its all been done before. The "new" is just more lame.

Give me a chunky geetar riff any day.

Bite me, emo dorks.

Edited by - Jeronimo on 01/25/2007 7:56:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  2:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If I could buy you a drink for that quote 'Mo, I certainly would.

Give me rock or give me death.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  4:03:02 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
To me, all emo boils down to this.....

Imagine if Jawbox hired the Iron Maiden guitar players and suddenly lost the ability to write interesting songs.

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  01:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tapes N Tapes - Cowbell (video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVdjHWd7o8 )

Awesome soundtrack for driving around in my new car.

Mo(J), getting into some Steely Dan as well via first your talk and that of my best man, Toby1. Adding some PK to your Package also.

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  09:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Starting Over - lsd and the search for god

Their debut EP just came out last week, picked it up this morning .....I fucking love it!!!!!!! One listen and I'm hooked.

If you like MBV or Slowdive you will dig this!

Check them out:
http://www.myspace.com/lsdandthesearchforgod

Croz, you gotta love The Dan! Katy Lied and Royal Scam are great albums.
I'm a fan of pretty much everything they have done. In fact, my daughter is named after a Steely Dan song (my wife's choice). Sad, but true!

Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  11:49:23 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Man, I'd probably have more of a chance of digging the Dan if one particular douchebag that I work with didn't play the shit day in day out. I work in the pro audio world, so needless to say, you hear a retarded amount of Steely Dan.

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  12:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Here Comes the Fat Controller" - Catherine Wheel
What a perfectly written song.

Lope, I "aquired" Fuzzy Warbles, to see what all the hubbub was about. I'm digging it, (the first two discs, at least.) I've got a couple tracks earmarked to put on my show this week.
Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  12:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Man, I'd probably have more of a chance of digging the Dan if one particular douchebag that I work with didn't play the shit day in day out. I work in the pro audio world, so needless to say, you hear a retarded amount of Steely Dan.

I just don't listen to the Dan much, although I respect their musicianship greatly. Has something to do with Donald Fagen's voice which I have never liked that much.
Loper, (I know this is off topic), but if you could recommend 1 or 2 audio interfaces and 1 or 2 software picks for home based recording what would they be? Great pre's would sway me. Is MOTU a good choice?
Thanks, bro'...in advance.

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  2:05:15 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I just don't listen to the Dan much, although I respect their musicianship greatly. Has something to do with Donald Fagen's voice which I have never liked that much.
Loper, (I know this is off topic), but if you could recommend 1 or 2 audio interfaces and 1 or 2 software picks for home based recording what would they be? Great pre's would sway me. Is MOTU a good choice?
Thanks, bro'...in advance.

The market is slaughtered with small PC interfaces these days, and to be honest with you, I don't know much about any of them except P Tools Mbox. I do hear good things about Motu stuff in general though. I know that Digi parted ways with Focusrite, so the newest version doesn't have the nice Focusrite pre's in them. I honestly don't know how they sound Geno. I do recommend anything Pro Tools though based solely on how perfectly easy and logical the interface is, ESPECIALLY in comparison to Cubase and Sonar for instance. They pretty much all do the same thing, and don't let anyone tell you that one sounds better than the other cause it's bullshit. We're not talking about tubes and tape machines here, we're talking about ones and zeros.

Don't forget that you can get a basic interface and at any given time, and use any external mic pre with it, bypassing the mic pre's in the interface altogether if you don't like them.

The one good piece of advice I can give you in complete confidence, is don't skimp on the mic pre. Spend at least $200 on one channel of pre. Don't waste your time fucking around with these ART $100 tube pre bullshit things that aren't going to be any better than your actual interface. Trust me. I see a very common misconception all over the place that the word 'Tube' is going to imply phenominal quality. It's just not necessarily true. Beyond that, if you do buy anything with a tube in that price range, it'll probably have a 12AX7 tube in it. Replace that with a 12AU7. You'll have much better gain before distortion overall.

To sum, the interface isn't that big of a deal to me personally. However, don't skimp on the pre. I've heard $100 SM57's ran through $1500 mic pre channels and they sounded like $1500 microphones instead of a simple SM57. It won't the other way around.

Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  7:13:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Best advice I have heard yet, Interloper. Thanks a bunch. I'm off to search out decent pres... The one advantage of PT is the transportability issue also...taking tracks to another studio etc... Thanks again, man.

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

drmcd
Assistant Driver

USA
365 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  11:55:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Frittering" - Mercury Rev

off of "Yer Self Is Steam"

Geno, I'm kinda in the market myself - I've been toying with GarageBand which came loaded on my Mac. I've had a couple folks recommend Apogee gear for their A/D converters, but haven't really shopped around due to cash constraints.
Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  08:47:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Dano,
GB is plenty for starters and I would recommend totally getting familiar with it (my plan anyways) before stepping up to the more involved softwares. You can use just about any audio interface to plug live instruments for GB and the only other thing needed is a MIDI controller (M audio has one that works well with it 48 keys). There is a very basic audio interface specifically aimed at GB (check it out on the Apple site)that costs only about 100 dollars.
I use GB strictly for songwriting and musical ideas, though you can do a reasonable song demo with it. I hate screwing around with percussion and drum machines so that is a major advantage for me. I just pick a loop, extend it for a few minutes, then twang away on me guitars for a while and then yodel a tune into the mic.
The main recording softwares that I have come across are:
ProTools and their various mutations, Sonar, Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro (apple), and DigitalPerformer(married to MOTU). For live bands apparently Abelton LIVE is very user friendly and reliable. I also have heard Apogee gear is excellent.
I Googled the PT vs Sonar vs Cubase threads and everybody has their own likes/dislikes (kinda what Loper was saying). The only caveat being if you want to take some music you recorded to another studio that uses PT for production, you will need a PT software (and only a ProTools interface will work with PT; the bastards did it on purpose so people would be forced to pay their prices).

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  12:08:58 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I just pick a loop, extend it for a few minutes, then twang away on me guitars for a while and then yodel a tune into the mic.

And that is exactly why I am still stuck on Acid for software. I mix bands in P Tools, but if Im doing anything of my own, its all done in Acid. You may want to consider the latest version of Acid, Gene.

Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  8:45:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Loper, great idea. And I know you sent me some ACID that is, some time ago, but I need to buy a new version to go with MAC OS X. Let me check it out. Thanks for the tip, man.

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  01:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Loper, great idea. And I know you sent me some ACID that is, some time ago, but I need to buy a new version to go with MAC OS X. Let me check it out. Thanks for the tip, man.

Acid 6.0. If they make it for Mac then don't use any earlier version. 6.0 is significant as far as features that they finally added.

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  04:15:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Dan. Well, I'm not a huge fan. They are a musician's band. Respected for their rock/jazz/blues fusion and high quality recordings. If you're not carefull they might bore you tearless. They seem to linger around the 70's prog-rock scene for me. Only they, are much cleaner.

Guys with coke bottle glasses and naturally curly hair like The Dan. Usually they smoke Camel Lights and drink Rumple Minz on the rocks. They say "You know" alot in a California accent.

"Reeling In The Years" gives me the green apple fast trot.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 149 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Swervedriver Discussion Forums © swervedriver Go To Top Of Page
thispagewasswervedrivenin0.23seconds. Snitz Forums 2000