Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 149

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2006 :  10:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

That Posies disk both rocks and is beautiful at the same time! Amazing tunes! You should have seen them live! Incridible...

Anyway - Today...
The End Will Be Kicks - "You Are All Kinds of Red Lights"
off of the disk that I ordered LAST FEBRUARY - and just arrived today - that's right - one year later! They had release problems blah blah blah...
Anyway - my fuckin' brain caught on fire when I heard it! - It's absolutely amazing!
I haven't been this stoked about a balls out freaky style guitar rock disk sense Serafin put one out a few years back... '03 to be precise...
really cool stuff - soaring vocals - odd chord changes - will be on both my WAB disks!

s_w__e___r____v_____e______d_______r________i_________v___________e_____________r

www.myspace.com/blueshiftkc

http://blueshift-kc.bandcamp.com/
Go to Top of Page

boomer0127
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1443 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  06:42:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit boomer0127's Homepage  Send boomer0127 an AOL message  Send boomer0127 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Today - "Wires" by Voyager One off Monster Zero
and

"Salvation" by Voyager One off Dissolver

The latter sounds like an interesting mix of SWD and the Byrds.

And you can get it here: http://www.voyagerone.net/downloads/mp3/salvation.mp3

http://boomer0127.googlepages.com/home
http://www.last.fm/user/boomer0127
Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
764 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  1:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nine Acre Dust (Chemical Brothers Remix) - Charlatans

If life is but a dream, wake me.

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  1:43:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Today...
Gay Sharks - "Go For A Dive"
from the dude with the fingers - Interloper

s_w__e___r____v_____e______d_______r________i_________v___________e_____________r

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  2:59:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Listen, the Snow is Falling," by Galaxie 500. Perfect song for a snowy New England day. Just finished shoveling for the second time. Who needs a drink?

Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  6:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Who needs a drink? Hmmm..coming from Brooks, I see..heh, heh. It was a nice winter day here also. Did some cross country skiing on the C and O canal. Definitely felt like having a cold, delicious, creamy, tasty, savory, microbrew after the ski...but settled for a Mango Lassi and great Indian meal instead.

www.eugenebenjamin.com

Edited by - Eugene on 02/12/2006 6:11:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  7:16:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

EXCELLENT! I made a nice chicken and vegetable Rogan Josh style curry for dinner tonight! A Mango Lassi would have been nice, but I settled for a South African Pinotage instead (heh,heh).

And I have a new favorite song today..........

Servo By Brian Jonestown Massacre off of Your Side Of Our Story. If you go to the BJM site you can download it for free (as well as almost all of their albums). The album was never actually released, so you can only get it this way! It might be my favorite BJM album..... up there with Methodrone.

I'll bet the skiing was great today Eugene. One of these days I have to get myself set up with cross country skis again, it's been years, but I would love to get back in to it (hell, I could ski to work tomorrow if I had a pair! We got close to 18 inches today).

Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  9:05:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm comin' over for dinner at your place next time!! Yep, get a pair of X country skis. I learned how to ski, literally after I learned to walk. My first downhill experience, I think I was around 5years old, maybe 6. So, being the ripe old age I am now, I've seen just about every form of ski and skiboot evolution over the years. I started cross country later..in college, but I've been doing that every year since, not to replace downhill but as an additional winter sport. As you know, the 2 are totally different experiences. Lately I prefer cross-country, because it is more exercise than downhill, but still with the thrill of the glide and some hills,and the solitude of a quiet path through a snow covered forest or an open field cannot be put into words...
I once did a camping ski trip this way...over frozen lakes and through forest in Northern Quebec. It was the coldest winter day in February, many years ago. I had the correct gear and a down bag, but we still froze our asses off...couldn't quite get comfortable at night. During the day, you forget how cold it is...because of the incredible warmth while skiing, even in those temperatures. A treasured experience. I still have the slides. If I can scan 'em I would post (or Email to you). Back when I had no grey hair and this big ZZ top style beard. Funny when I look at the slides now....
BTW...the "correct" drink after X country skiiing (IMHO) is definitely Gluwein (I'm sure I spelled it wrong...It's warmed wine, German style, with just a dash of cinnamon...in front of an outdoor fire...definitely).

Now..on to BJMassacre.....

www.eugenebenjamin.com

Edited by - Eugene on 02/12/2006 9:06:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  03:55:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Motel Beds - Skymade Suit

"If all else fails, X equals 8" Alex P Keaton
Go to Top of Page

just.landed
Swervelette

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  2:26:42 PM  Show Profile  Send just.landed an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Weird one today. The drummer from Hella is in a band called The Advantage that arranges and plays music from classic Nintendo games. A lot of it sounds like ripping prog a la King Crimson. Today's song is "Kraid's Lair" from the game Metroid.
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  03:22:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds pretty cool.

Today
The Breeders, Pod lp. I never listened to anything but Last Splash till now.

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  05:25:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Turnstile Blues - Autolux. Finally just got around to listening to these guy! So far I like the whole album, but Turnstile just gets stuck in my head, love the drums. I love Napster too. For $9.99 per month you can listen to pretty much any song or album in it's entirety instead of the usual 30 second clips. It's a great way to preview music.

So Autolux will be my next purchase. Does anybody know what the free surprise is when you order the CD from the website?

Go to Top of Page

Strudelhead
Assistant Driver

USA
456 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  05:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
St. Petersburg - Supergrass

"It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations." W. Churchill

Go to Top of Page

boomer0127
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1443 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  06:04:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit boomer0127's Homepage  Send boomer0127 an AOL message  Send boomer0127 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Brooks and Eugene - I'm coming over and I'll bring the Chole and Paratha.

Today's iPod track that woke me up just in time to get off the train...

"Mindfields" - Prodigy off The Fat of the Land

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  12:22:56 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crozarey

Sounds pretty cool.

Today
The Breeders, Pod lp. I never listened to anything but Last Splash till now.

Pod is one of my favorites of all time. The actual recording is a favorite of mine as well. One of Albini's best jobs I think. "Iris" is incredible.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  3:17:14 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The Animals - Bo Diddley from Live in the club a go go

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  9:52:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by just.landed

Weird one today. The drummer from Hella is in a band called The Advantage that arranges and plays music from classic Nintendo games. A lot of it sounds like ripping prog a la King Crimson. Today's song is "Kraid's Lair" from the game Metroid.

You would prolly like Messer Chups if you like this kind o music just.landing. Its more like old horror/disco/party music but its quirky like this Advantage stuff.

Today its not
Weezer - Make Believe lp - what a bunch of soft-ons they have become.

Its more like
Stars - Elevator Love Letter.
Much better.

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  08:36:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So I can't remember who originally mentioned CAN around here, but I finally got around to checking them out recently. About a month or so ago I picked up Future Days and Ege Bamyasi. I really like Future Days. But last night my wife surprised me with Tago Mago (and a Minus The Bear album) for Valentine's Day (she is such a good wife!).

I'm just listening to Tago Mago for the first time here at work today. Paperhouse is awesome, I like Mushroom as well. Good call whoever that was.....Interloper perhaps?

Oh yeah, Autolux - Future Perfect is freakin' great! Why didn't I pick this up until now?!?!?!!?

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  09:50:20 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I went shit crazy for Can not long ago. Future Days and Tago Mago are both fucking spectacular.

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  04:29:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like Tago Mago so far. I find CAN usually takes afew listens to really set in. I listened all the way to Peking O yesterday and decided I should turn it off.....may be a little too out there for the work environment. I could just picture someone walking by my office, hearing Damo Suzuki screaming, and calling the mental hospital across the street on me. Which might not have been so bad,.....I could use a vacation!

This morning it's:

Kick In The Teeth - Supergrass

Go to Top of Page

boomer0127
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1443 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  06:25:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit boomer0127's Homepage  Send boomer0127 an AOL message  Send boomer0127 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
iPod standouts on my long walk from the car repair shop to the train station:

Stella Luna - "A Bridge to Nowhere" off Stargazer EP
Neil Young and Crazy Horse - "Like a Hurricane" off Live Rust
Adorable - "Homeboy" off Against Perfection
Verve - "The Sun, The Sea" off A Storm in Heaven
Sciflyer - "Burn & Sell" off Fair Weather Karma

Another walk among the rubble awaits this PM!

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
764 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  4:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dinner Lady Arms - The Darkness
Crawl Home - Desert Sessions 9 & 10

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  5:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lightening Bolt - 2 morro morro land

All I can say is woah. Even though it sounds like someone's third grader came up with the band name, these guys kill. Reminds me of God Head Silo.

Go to Top of Page

WeeJohnny
Swervelette

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  7:13:19 PM  Show Profile  Click to see WeeJohnny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm a new boy here so I should be aspiring to some kind of community acceptance through musical sophistication or something.. This will not be so - therefore b- Three tunes occupying my cerebral mass right nooooo :

"Honky's Ladder" - Afghan Whigs
"Climb" - Arnold
"Avalanche" - Matthew Good.

Tomorrow it will be different whhen my Ipod works again....

I've got away with this for thirty odd years now... It can't be a coincidence - I am a genius!
Go to Top of Page

WeeJohnny
Swervelette

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  7:16:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see WeeJohnny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm a new boy here so I should be aspiring to some kind of community acceptance through musical sophistication or something.. This will not be so - therefore - Three tunes occupying my clumsy cerebral mass right nooooo :

"Honky's Ladder" - Afghan Whigs
"Climb" - Arnold
"Avalanche" - Matthew Good.

Tomorrow it will be different whhen my Ipod works again....

I've got away with this for thirty odd years now... It can't be a coincidence - I am a genius!
Go to Top of Page

chris

United Kingdom
1049 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  01:24:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by interloper

Lightening Bolt - 2 morro morro land

All I can say is woah. Even though it sounds like someone's third grader came up with the band name, these guys kill. Reminds me of God Head Silo.

'loper 2 morro morro land is, I assume a reference to the kids in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome who are like the kids in Peter Pan or ewoks or something. I would explain the gist of their story to you but the likelihood is that you've seen it and are trying to bury those shameful memories in the depths of your mind. If I have reminded anybody else about this film, I apologise. I'm going to stop writing now.

http://www.last.fm/user/pinky_blue
Go to Top of Page

jamesg

USA
1261 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  05:41:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
two men enter, one man leave.

Rockin' some Jason and the Scorchers this morning: Absolutely Sweet Marie

I'm really sad today that both Dinosaur jr. and BRMC are coming close to me on tour but the shows are both on weeknights ~3hours away from me. What the hell happened to Charlotte, NC as a decent stop for bands touring?
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2006 :  02:31:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you need to inherit the australian way and "Pull a sickie" jamesg. I would to see dino jr at least.

I have just listened to the first 39 tracks of The Twin Peaks Tapes Of Agent Cooper. I forgot a lot of Agent Coopers wacky, informative messages to Diane. Some were really funny. Seems to end at a strange time though - just after he he gets shot in his hotel room and the giant visits him, then he explains his theory of there being 2 ppl in the log cabin who party with Laura and the surviving girl before another guy takes them to the train carriage to kill LP and writes the note, "Fire walk with me" in his own blood. The CREEPY music of the backwards speaking dwarf guy ends it then, unanswering the question of who killed LP. Im off to find out if there are any more of these tapes on soulseek, where i found these 39. Its so freakin weird. My hairs stood to attention often. Arggh, David Lynch.

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2006 :  10:06:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Someone directed me too Idaho. Cheers!

Idaho - Weird Wood

for starters.

Go to Top of Page

Zedhead
Assistant Driver

USA
112 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  7:08:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Zedhead an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeeeah Croz! It makes me smile real wide to hear that someone else digs Idaho. 'Three Sheets to the Wind' and 'Alas' are two of my favorite albums ever. Actually, I believe I'll go put on some Idaho after I finish this spin of Riddle of Steel's 'Python.' ROS would have to be my album of the day. Ridiculous drumming, ridiculous.

"That boy sure does like his whammy bar..."
Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  7:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I don't know Brooks! - Autolux is def. one of my new favorites. I listen to them all the time.
jamesg hooked me with a killer live show - they totally kick ass even without the extra studio polish...

Today...
Frank Black and the Catholics - "Bullet"
off - Dog In the Sand

thanks Lope!

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  10:43:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That would have been you then Zed! Python is so good! Kissing In Secret is one of my favourite tracks ever.

But today,

Migala - Tucson, Game Over
Think Bark Psychosis

This is a list of bands that people have talked about on here, that ive tracked down over the last 6 months. Thanks to you all for leading me to them.

Aerial Love Feed - Some great swervin guitars but not sure about the production or vox.
Alaska
Aloha - A bit of a Terra sound perhaps?
Auburn Lull - Ambient and slow without any vox, nice to drift off to sleep to or meditate.

The A section of my library has gone bunta in last year along with Ambulance LTD, Autolux, Appleseed Cast and Artic Monkeys (nah-not that keen)

dEUS - love Bad Timing as a track. Great repetitive, building lp.
Engine Down
Hammock
Idaho - yep Zed
Karate
Monoland
Northern Picture Library
Violet Indiana

Edited by - crozarey on 02/22/2006 11:32:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

chris

United Kingdom
1049 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  01:36:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today its Magdalen Sky - Mark Gardener off These Beautiful Ghosts

http://www.last.fm/user/pinky_blue
Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  07:46:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got Everyday Rock & Roll Vol.2 the other day in the mail (fast service). So today it's a toss up between "Mary Jane," and "Mars." Between this and the recent digital single, I can't wait for the new album!

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
764 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  2:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today its Pennywheels - Sponge

These guys catch a lot of shit and I dont understand why. I think theyre terrific. Rotting Pinata and Wax Estatic are great albums.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  3:50:29 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tangerine Dream - Phaedra

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  8:02:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fuck Yeah Hayseed! I used to love that album! Whatever happened to Sponge?

Tonight it's:

In This Home On Ice - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! You have got to love a band that says "screw you!" to the record label and does it all themselves!

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  9:49:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Today...
The Helio Sequence - "Let It Fall Apart"
off - Love and Distance

- can't get enough of these guys!

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  04:58:36 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Alice Cooper - Long way to go

Talk about an underrated handful of LP's.

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  05:13:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know, I bought The Helio Sequence this past summer, but just never really listened to it. Time to give it another chance!

Kinda scary, but I saw Alice Cooper live in '87 or so (back in 'Nam). I remember his guitarist was dressed as Rambo and flames shot out of the head of his guitar. I think Alice cut his head off during that show. Fun stuff.

Don't know why, but I woke up with "Blink And You'll Miss It," by Paul Weller in my head this morning.

Go to Top of Page

jamesg

USA
1261 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  05:27:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
listened to this on the way to work this morning so I guess I'll make that my pick o the day: flaming lips - the soft bulletin

rocket if you ever get the chance to see them (helio sequence)live do it. sadly their studio stuff does their live sound no justice whatsoever. their drummer plays the kit like animal and that just doesn't come through on the recordings.

i'm also refusing to use any capitalization today.
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  07:46:34 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The last band I was in that actually played out did three back to back shows with Helios and yes they were amazing. I was personally a little dissapointed with the LP's though. Live they play along to I believe Cubase which essentially played a huge rack of midi modules. It's an amazing amount of sound for two little dudes.

Go to Top of Page

jamesg

USA
1261 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  09:58:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm going to ammend my SOTD selection to: Trunk Style - The Motel Beds

Interloper are you still doing things with these guys? I swear everytime one of their tracks pop up here at work I have to go check to see who it is.
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  2:35:51 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dude, Trunk Style was my absolute favorite song. I feel lucky to have been able to do some engineering for them. Weren't they so fucking great? Long story short, they officially broke up a few months back and never got near completing the LP that we were working on. They're virtually all in other bands though. Tommy is now playing in Mitch Mitchells new band (ex-GBV). I played on a track with PJ, the singer, under the title "Gay Sharks", that we were all very happy with. PJ returned the favor and sang on one of my Smug Brothers tracks...Anyway, I think on my next Bernie's, Imma add in a disc of all the music stuff I've been involved in lately, which has been pretty plentiful, hence my lack of appearances around here. Anyway, PJ's got a new band that's coming into record in the next couple of weeks. Judging by my bros who are in it with him, it'll kill...I guarantee it.

Here's our little humble studio link..there's a couple of M Beds remixes I did not too long ago, and actually, that Gay Sharks song is on there too, that's me playing guitar.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=25039002&MyToken=80E4D35E-1559-11F2-158010EAAC10AF1D395489

Sorry for being so long winded, but I love the M Beds so much, and it still breaks my heart that they couldn't have gone further with it.

Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  8:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great mixes, Lopes. I'm cuming to Raundry Room to do my Record! Who invited me anyhow? Groovy People Person tracks as well. As time goes on, and we are getting so close to a "brotherhood" of man, I am becoming more of a People Person. And that feels nice (swell).

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2006 :  04:19:29 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Geno!

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3330 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2006 :  05:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Radiohead - Amnesiac

Would it not be the greatest thing in the world if Radiohead did a record with Roger Waters? I have no idea why I just had that thought.

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
764 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2006 :  09:20:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Music Box by TheBrotherKite, is currently burning my house down. You can hear it here:

http://www.thebrotherkite.com/media.html

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2006 :  7:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

yeah Brooks - basically - I skip right past the first 3 tracks on the Helio Sequence and start at #4. It's a great disk from there on out. The first 3 tracks are decent but, I felt they were radio attempts - and I don't like when the singer strains his vocals - just like 'em nice and soft...

Today...
Roma 79 - "gold"
off - The Great Dying

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2006 :  02:30:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Props interloper to you bro. I didnt know you had anything to do with The Motel Beds. I loved it when you posted the link to their site. Im often going back to listen to them. These remixes are deluxe too.

So, today
The Remixes - The Motel Beds
Real nice.

http://www.myspace.com/themotelbeds might have been the one? It had a bunch of free downloads? Interpoler?

Edited by - crozarey on 02/26/2006 02:36:30 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 149 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Swervedriver Discussion Forums © swervedriver Go To Top Of Page
thispagewasswervedrivenin0.23seconds. Snitz Forums 2000